How To Cancel Your SASSA R350 Grant Application, Go to the SASSA SRD website, Scroll down to the ‘Cancel my Application’ tab, Click on the yellow bar which says ‘click here to cancel online’, Fill in the required fields, Follow the prompts. If you no longer need the grant, they will stop giving you money. The sassa srd website cancellation has been disabled to speed up the website for those applying.
So all you have to do is to call or whatsapp the helpline for assistance, make sure your have your id number as well as the details used in the registration just incase its requested. Once this process is complete you will no longer receive money until you start the process again. It is important to inform them of any change in circumstance if you are receiving it. If your conditions changed so that you no longer need or qualify for the special Social Relief of Distress Grant, you may cancel yours.
Important: You will have to sign a declaration and consent to their information being validated and shared with other organizations and financial institutions such as SARS and banks. A detailed declaration and consent document is available on this website. During the application process, applicants are expected to agree or disagree to this document by confirming for instance through a yes or no option. Successful applicants will have to provide their banking details for payment purposes or their bank of choice for a cash transfer.
What do I need to do in order to successfully Reinstate my canceled application: If you previously canceled your special Social Relief of Distress Grant, but would like to reinstate it. For any of these visit the main official website to complete the process. Applications for the special Social Relief of Distress Grant are only electronic. Do not visit their offices to start the process for this assistance. If you need assistance to start the process, The staff & volunteers can assist.
Citizens without bank accounts can also start. In this case it will be effected through a money transfer, once all the necessary validations have been completed. Once you are approved, sassa will request confirmation of bank account through a secure site – this will also be done electronically. Any applicant has the right to request confirmation that this request is from sassa to protect themselves.
This may be in the form of a food parcel or a voucher to buy food. Some provinces give this assistance in the form of cash. Social Relief of Distress is given for a short time only – usually for up to three months, which may be extended for another three months.
Read the articles below for more information of sassa grants
- Sassa R350 Grant Payment Dates
- SRD Grant: (Social Relief of Distress) – How to Apply
- Sassa R350 Grant: How to Apply
- How To Cancel Your SASSA R350 Grant Application.
- Sassa R350 Grant Appeal: What can i do?
- Where do you apply for sassa grants
- Sassa Status check for R350 Application and Payment Dates via govchat
- Sassa Status: Knowing what your status means
- Payment of Grants through ATM’s, Banks and Retail Outlets
- Sassa Old Age Pension Grant Payment Dates
- Social Grant Payment Dates
- Sassa Child Support & Foster Care Grant Payment Dates
- Sassa Disability Payment Dates
- Sassa Veteran Payment Dates
- Sassa balance Check
- Changing Sassa Banking Details
- Sassa SRD Grant – Appeal, Extensions, Check Balance
- Sassa Grant Increase
- Sassa Grant Means Testing: What does it mean
- Sassa R350 Grant – How to Apply
- Social Relief Distress – SRD Grant – How to Apply
- Older person’s grant (old age pension) – How to Apply
- Child support grant – How to Apply
- Care dependency grant – How to Apply
- Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you) – How to Apply
- Foster child grant – How to Apply
- Disability grant – How to Apply
- All about Sassa Card Payments
- Sassa Contact Details for All Provinces