- What can i expect to find on this page?
- Where can i apply for the srd grant?
- Can i apply for sassa r350 srd grant if i dont have data?
- Can i Call sassa to finalize my application or check my application status
- What to do if your application is rejected
- Frequently asked questions about the srd grant.
Where Do You Apply For the Sassa Grant? You have to apply online on the SASSA official website, the govchat app, facebook, whatsapp or the new sassa srd website in order to complete your grant. Its a zero charge application process meaning even accessing the website is free. No applicant should go to any office for the purpose of applying; If you are too old or sick to travel to the apply online for the R350 grant, then a family member or friend can apply on your behalf with by imputing your details and filling the forms on your behalf.
When your application is completed you will be given a receipt; Keep this receipt – it is your only proof of application; You do not have to pay any money to apply; If your application is not approved by them, you must be informed in writing as to why your application was unsuccessful;
You have the right to request them to reconsider its decision, if you are unhappy with the decision made. If the reconsidered decision is still unfavorable, you have the right to appeal to the Minister of Social Development. The request for them to reconsider its decision must be made within 90 days of you being informed of the outcome of your application.
If Your Application For A Grant Is Unsuccessful You must be informed in writing of the reasons for the refusal of the grant application, as well as your right to request the decision to be reconsidered within 90 days of notification.
Methods Of Payment: You have the right to choose how you wish to receive your social grant, You can either have the grant paid directly into your own personal bank account, or you can have the grant paid into the new card account. If you wish to use your own account, you will be liable for all costs related to that account, If you use the card, then there are no costs to you, unless you use the card for services in excess of those they pay for.
Note: If you choose to have the grant paid into your own account, you will be requested to complete a form confirming the bank account details. If you choose to receive your grant in the card, you will be enrolled and issued the card by sapo officials.
Read the articles below for more information of sassa grants
- Sassa R350 Grant Payment Dates July, August September.
- SRD Grant: (Social Relief of Distress) – How to Apply
- Sassa R350 Grant: How to Apply
- How To Cancel Your SASSA R350 Grant Application.
- Sassa R350 Grant Appeal: What can i do?
- Where do you apply for sassa grants
- Sassa Status: Knowing what your status means
- Payment of Grants through ATM’s, Banks and Retail Outlets
- Sassa Old Age Pension Grant Payment Dates
- Social Grant Payment Dates
- Sassa Child Support & Foster Care Grant Payment Dates
- Sassa Disability Payment Dates
- Sassa Veteran Payment Dates
- Sassa balance Check
- Changing Sassa Banking Details
- Sassa SRD Grant – Appeal, Extensions, Check Balance
- Sassa Grant Increase
- Sassa Grant Means Testing: What does it mean
- Sassa R350 Grant – How to Apply
- Social Relief Distress – SRD Grant – How to Apply
- Older person’s grant (old age pension) – How to Apply
- Child support grant – How to Apply
- Care dependency grant – How to Apply
- Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you) – How to Apply
- Foster child grant – How to Apply
- Disability grant – How to Apply
- All about Sassa Card Payments
- Sassa Contact Details for All Provinces