When filling the r350 grant forms, it is important to take note of the following before you complete the forms. More often than not most people just fill the forms without reading the declaration and consent by applicant section. Make sure you are not falling short of requirement mentioned in this section. The fist you should know is that: You are agreeing to the following legally: I understand and agree that that any false or misleading declaration is punishable by law, and will justify a denial of my application and/or revocation of my application.
Secondly : I authorize and consent to processing and verifying the “Personal Information”, as provided for in the application form and I understand that this is done in order to assess and consider my application and benefits (“the Purposes”). Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, the verification shall include but not limited to financial status, income and / or bank balance status and fraud prevention, and I acknowledge that I understand the purposes for which it is required and for which it will be used.
You are also legally agreeing to the following: By submitting my Personal Information to the agency in any form I acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary written consent to the processing and verification of such Personal Information by the agency , the banking institutions and all government institutions deemed necessary by them for the Purposes including but not limited to:
Consent and authorization to the social security agency to verify my past and present bank accounts , stocks holdings and any other financial records relevant to the application, and to do so with any financial Institution in terms of Regulation 30 of the Social Assistance Regulations, promulgated in terms of the Social Assistance Act.
The South African Revenue Services (SARS) may disclose, which disclosure is in terms of section 69(6)(b) of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (Act No. 28 of 2011) [“Tax Act”] not prohibited, my information as provided for in section 70(4)(a) to (e) of the Tax Act to them;
Verification of my information against the information held in the various databases such as at the Department of Home Affairs, the Department of Labour in particular with the Unemployed Insurance Fund and the Worksmans Compensation Fund.
Read the articles below for more information of sassa grants
- Sassa R350 Grant Payment information for New Applicants.
- SRD Grant: (Social Relief of Distress) – How to Apply
- Sassa R350 Grant: How to Apply
- Sassa R350 Grant Forms: Things to carefully understand about the declaration and consent you agree to when filing the form.
- Sassa R350 Grant Frequently Asked Questions about the Application Requirements and Payments.
- Sassa Status check for SRD R350 Application: How to check your Application Status.
- Sassa Grant Means Testing: What does it mean
- Sassa Grant Increase for 2021
- How To Cancel Your SASSA R350 Grant Application.
- Sassa R350 Grant Appeal: What can i do?
- Where do you apply for sassa grants
- Sassa Status: Knowing what your status means
- Payment of Grants through ATM’s, Banks and Retail Outlets
- Sassa Old Age Pension Grant Payment Dates
- Social Grant Payment Dates
- Sassa Child Support & Foster Care Grant Payment Dates
- Sassa Disability Payment Dates
- Sassa Veteran Payment Dates
- Sassa balance Check
- Changing Sassa Banking Details
- Sassa SRD Grant – Appeal, Extensions, Check Balance
- Sassa Grant Increase
- Sassa R350 Grant – How to Apply
- Social Relief Distress – SRD Grant – How to Apply
- Older person’s grant (old age pension) – How to Apply
- Child support grant – How to Apply
- Care dependency grant – How to Apply
- Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you) – How to Apply
- Foster child grant – How to Apply
- Disability grant – How to Apply
- All about Sassa Card Payments
- Sassa Contact Details for All Provinces